- About Us
- Contact Us
Holtec Asia Private Limited
Holtec Asia Private Limited, headquartered in Pune, India, is an autonomous subsidiary of Holtec International. The goods and services provided by Holtec Asia parallel those of Holtec International with some differences that to align us with the needs of our local region (Africa, Australia, Middle–east, South Asia and South-east Asia).
Mr. Niraj Chaudhary
+91 9867 420440
As a Holtec International sponsored company, Holtec Asia has unrestricted access to the cutting edge American technologies that have made Holtec a world leader in the power industry. As an India–based company, Holtec Asia also nurtures the core competencies needed for providing heat exchangers and pressure vessels to the chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries. As befits a company born in the age of globalization, Holtec Asia aspires to combine the best from the east and the west. In serving clients, Holtec Asia seeks to guide itself by the traditional posture of respect and deference that is imbedded in our eastern cultures. In matters of schedule adherence, quality assurance, quality control and safety awareness, Holtec Asia strives to emulate our western sponsor in America. The dawn of the age of cooperation between India and the Nuclear Suppliers’ Group enables Holtec Asia to bring Holtec International's nuclear power know-how to our region and to serve as a vehicle to export India’s commercial nuclear technologies overseas. Holtec Asia also expect to play a major role in the development of the "Inherently Safe Modular Underground Reactor "(abbreviated as ISMUR) technology (a nascent undertaking of Holtec International in the US) that may well make nuclear energy the long sought economically feasible solution for banishing power shortages in the developing world.
Unlike our American parent, Holtec Asia does not own a manufacturing plant in our region. Our business model is to rely on local manufactures to fabricate equipment and systems to our designs. We are committed to enhancing our local suppliers’ manufacturing expertise, as necessary, by leveraging the know- how in our parent’s factories in the United States. As you read on, you will get a succinct overview of our products and services in each of the industry sectors that we serve.
1. Commercial Nuclear Power Generation plants.
2. Solar Power plants
3. Fossil Power plants
4. Geothermal Power plants
5. Petrochemical, Chemical and Pharmaceutical plants
6. Commercial Nuclear Power Generation Plants
Holtec Asia serves the commercial nuclear power industry in the following areas:
1. Providing equipment and technology to store and transport used nuclear fuel & high level waste in full conformance with IAEA standards & national regulations
2. Providing hardware and technologies to store medium level and low level nuclear waste produce at nuclear plants.
3. Providing heat exchangers used to support the Nuclear Steam Supply System (NSSS) in nuclear plants.
4. Providing heat Exchangers such as Main Steam condensers, feedwater heaters and moisture separator/ reheaters to the non-nuclear portion of nuclear power plants.
5. Nuclear criticality analysis services using state of the art codes such as MCNP
6. Radiation shielding analysis services using MCNP
7. Thermal-hydraulic analysis of nuclear plant systems using computation fluid dynamics codes such as FLUENT
8. Analysis of impact & accident scenarios using the 3-D elasto-plastic wave propagation codes such as LS-DYNA
9. Analysis of piping networks and complex structures using proven finite element codes such as ANSYS and ALGOR
10. Design & supply of pressure vessels to all internationally recognized codes